01 Sep Maxwell Data Schema (MDS) v4.6.3 Release
Maxwell is constantly upgrading and modifying the core schema for all our data management software, to provide storage for a greater range of data and additional functionality and integrity. New features in MDS include:
- New water/environmental assay table system separate to existing normalised assay system.
- New Sulphides table with restrictions to only sulphide mineral codes; sulphides fields to all combined geology tables.
- New DHSurvey view to extract only priority surveys for downhole desurveying.
- Lock down of data in tables if Validated flag has been set to “TRUE”.
- Library codes restricted to only those that are flagged as “ACTIVE” for data loading.
- Performance improvements for tblDHAssays view.
- New stored procedure to check if views will be affected by schema changes completed on a table.
- New index on tblAssay to improve performance in QAQCR.
Minor Enhancements/Bug Fixes:
- Various improvements to existing triggers, stored procedures, functions to improve performance and logic.
- New view combining tblDHColl and tblDHSurv at 0 metre readings.
- New magnetic field reading and hole temperature fields added to tblDHSurv.
- Inclusion of “Measured_Date” to the Primary Key in the water tables to facilitate regular readings of water flow etc. in a single hole on different days.
- Upgrade tblLIBIntensity to allow multiple codes for different tables for intensity, if intensity codes for the different tables are different between them.
- Addition of triggers to restrict total % fields to 100% (e.g. Min1_pct + Min2_pct + Min3_pct + Min4_pct + Min5_pct <= 100%).
To download the release notes for MDS v4.6.3, click here