19 Sep Maxwell Attending Tenth International Mining Geology Conference 2017
Maxwell GeoServices will be at the 10th International Mining Geology Conference in Hobart this week, and we look forward to seeing many of our clients whilst we are there.
This conference is jointly convened by the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AusIMM) and the Australian Institute of Geoscientists (AIG). It is considered an important event on the Mining Geology calendar.
The key theme for this year’s conference is setting new standards.
- Mining geology practice:
- drilling, sampling, grade modelling and control, and mine/mill production support.
- innovation and application of industry best practice.
- internal and external standards.
- Efficiently linking exploration and mining geology:
- fundamentals for better projects.
- Beyond the assay:
- building holistic rock property models for mining and geometallurgy.
- Demonstrating value through best practice reconciliation.
- Mining geology and the future:
- technology, automation, applied research, and innovation.
- Education, interface and knowledge management:
- gaining skills and communicating opportunity.
To see this year’s agenda, click here.
And of course, if you bump into Tara Bennett-Connell from our Maxwell team at the conference, please stop and say hi.